Please note that video chat uses standard security protocols to ensure the security of your personal data.
1. Data collected by the Site
1.1. While on the Site, the following information is saved: IP address, information about the program that is used to access the Site, access time, address of the requested page, referrer (address of the previous page), information from cookies.
2. Purpose of processing User data
2.1. The administration processes User data solely for the purpose of:
2.1.1. Providing services for access to the Site and allowing its use by Site Users, including identifying the Site User, providing information services, targeting advertising materials, improving the Site and developing new services;
2.1.2. Determining the location of the User to ensure security and prevent fraud.
3. Confidentiality and protection of information
3.1. The administration collects and stores only the data that is necessary to provide access to the Site and provide services in accordance with the User Agreement.
3.2. By submitting their data to the Administration, the User agrees to its processing by the Administration, including in order to fulfill the Administration’s obligations to Users of the Site under the Agreement.
5. The administration does not sell anyone confidential information about the users of the Site.
6. The administration takes all necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of Site Users’ data from accidental or unauthorized access, destruction, alteration, blocking of access and other illegal actions in relation to the Site Users data.